Here what our clients say:
- “I’ve taken three of Chef Tony’s cooking classes (and plan to enroll in several more) looking for new techniques to give a lift to my very
basic ‘comfort’ food approach. And, it’s worked! What I’ve enjoyed most is getting in and actually having an assignment during class and having Chef
Tony there to coach us along the way. My “Chocolate Cream Pie” with scrumptious fresh whipped cream (yes, Chef Tony shared his secret for decadence on
that one) and ‘Tilapia Piccata’ have become favorites among many more.
Ann Russell, Rancho Mirage
- I have taken a couple of cooking classes from Chief Tony and look forward to taking more. The classes are entertaining, educational and a bonus...
you meet some very nice and interesting people. The best part of the class is tasting your own creations as Chief Tony believes in hands on traning.
- “Our party of 8 each agreed that our night of having Tony teach the men to cook a gourmet meal was the most enjoyable dinner party we had ever been to.”
- "In each of the six classes I have taken with Chef Tony I have learned something new that has improved my cooking experiences."
- Chef Tony has been preparing meals for my disabled daughter for over twelve months to date. He has always conducted himself in a professional manner.
He's prompt, reliable, and has always demonstrated special attention in providing personal attention to the preparation of meals for my daughter.
He prides himself in pleasing his clients and strives to meet all of your expectations through his meal services.
I highly recommend him. As a matter of fact, I would recommend his services for your personal enjoyment and/or visiting family, guests and friends!
Alice E. Hollins, Sun City Shadow Hills
- It is with great pleasure when I talk about Chef Tony Thomas! Tony cooked meals for my mother, Dr. Ruth McCammon for over two years. As her caregiver, my main issues were Mom's dietary and health concerns. Of course, Mom's taste preferences were also critical!
Monthly meetings with Mr. Thomas addressed all of Mom's dietary requirements. The meals were prepared with fresh, tasty, healthful products. The frozen main courses were easy for me to serve along with a wide variety of traditional or interesting side dishes.
I value punctuality, and I am happy to report that Tony always arrived promptly as scheduled. Mom got a kick out of her professional chef's magic appearance at the door. She was bed bound, so I appreciated that Tony graciously spent time politely chatting with Mom during the course of the day. Mom looked forward to his visits and the fragrant kitchen aromas. I am also pleased to say that Tony is tidy, and left the kitchen far better than he found it.
I am confident that the culinary services Chef Tony Thomas offers greatly improved the quality of my Mom's life. Her skin tone and color improved dramatically. She appeared more alert and aware of daily living activities. Meal time was not a chore, but an anticipated event for us to enjoy together!
Without reservation, I gladly give Chef Tony Thomas my highest recommendation!