Associates in Arts Degree in Culinary Arts Art Institute of Atlanta 2001.
Outstanding Academic Performance Award. Member of the American Culinary Federation Jr. Hot Food Team.
Multiple American Culinary Federation Award Winner. Bachelor of Science Degree in Business University of Tennessee at Martin 1983.
Experience: 2001-Present: Chef/Owner-Thomas Culinary Services. In-home meal preparation
for on-going clientele. Responsibilities include specialized nutritional guidance, menu consultation, shopping, preparing, and packaging.
lients include those with dietary restrictions such as low cholesterol, low sodium, low fat, and food allergies.
Teaching Cooking Classes on a varied range of cuisines and topics. Preparing intimate four course fine dining dinner parties for up to 12 guests and
buffet style larger parties. Responsibilities include menu consultation, shopping, meal preparation, service, and clean up.
1999-2001: Student/Intern-Art Institute of Atlanta, pastry cook at Bacchanalia, rated top ten best nationally by Zagat August 2004, James Beard Award winner “Best Regional Chefs” 2000, and Mobile 4 Star Award.
1984-1999: Sales-Multiple Foodservice manufactures both regional distribution and national chain restaurant sales.
- 22 years experience in foodservice
- Graduate with highest honors Art Institute of Atlanta
- Graduate of the United States Personal Chefs Association
- Premiere Member of the United States Personal Chefs Association
- Member of the American Culinary Federation
- Member of the 2000 ACF-Atlanta Chapter Competition Team
- Winner of Multiple ACF Awards
- Certified in Nutrition and SerSafe by National Restaurant Association
- Licensed and insured